Cottage Cheese, Apple and Mango Bircher Muesli
Muesli has never looked (and tasted) so good. Try this modern, delicious and healthy twist on an old Swiss classic.
- 150g Brancourts cottage cheese (any variety)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 200ml fresh chilled fruit juice (e.g. mango & orange)
- 1 green apple, cored (not peeled), grated
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 fresh mango (or fruit of your choice)
- ¼ cup pecan nuts, roughly chopped
In a bowl combine the cottage cheese, rolled oats, juice, apple and honey.
Mix all ingredients together very well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
To serve top each serving with fresh mango flesh and pecan nuts.
Note – the Bircher will keep well covered in the fridge for up to 2 days.