FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH
We love to hear your feedback, comments, suggestions and, most of all, we’d love to see pictures of the dishes you create using our products (and get the recipes too). For Frequently Asked Questions check out those below or, if they’re not covered, feel free to email us. Thanks so for your support.
100 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I buy Brancourts products?
- Our Cottage Cheese products are available in Woolworths stores across Australia, many Metcash Stores nationwide and also at Harris Farm stores in NSW. Find us in the dairy/cheese fridges in your local store.
- If you can’t see us on shelf, or you shop at a different supermarket, ask an attendant for help, and be sure to mention to customer services that you’d like to see Brancourts Cottage Cheese on shelf!
What does Brancourts make?
- We make a range of other dairy products from our Hexham and Traralgon sites – cheeses, cream, sour cream, soft and hard cheese, yoghurts, sweetened condensed milk. Please keep checking back here for the latest updates as we grow and expand the range.
Are your products Australian made?
- All our products are Australian made. Our cottage cheese products are produced at our Hexham site near Newcastle, NSW. We make our yoghurts at our Traralgon site in Gippsland, Victoria
What is your packaging made of? Is it recyclable?
- Our cottage cheese packaging is recyclable in your council mixed recycling. Please rinse out the containers and scrunch the foil into a ball before adding to your local collection. Most of our other packaging is also recyclable (e.g. yoghurt pails). For detailed instructions, please refer to the base of the packaging for the recycling symbol.
Where should I store Brancourts products?
- All of our products are dairy based and unless flagged on the packaging, should be kept between 1°C and 4°C in a refrigerator. Dairy is usually not suitable for freezing.
How long will your products last once opened?
- We suggest that once product is opened it should be consumed within 7 days
Where can I buy Brancourts products?
Our retail products: Cottage Cheese, Yoghurts, Farm Cheese, Fetta are available nationwide.
- Find us in the dairy/cheese fridges in your local store. If you can’t see us on shelf, or you shop at a different supermarket, ask an attendant for help, and be sure to mention to customer services that you’d like to see Brancourts on shelf!
- Please see our locations below by product to check for our nearest store.
Can I buy products directly from you
- Our Foodservice products are available to order from us direct (we have a minimum order quantity for delivery of orders but call us and we are happy to discuss your needs). Otherwise we can connect you to one of our many distributors who can help.
What is cottage cheese?
- Cottage cheese is a mild-flavoured soft cheese that is made from the curd extracted during the processing of milk. The curd is then cut, dressed (where all the flavour and creamy deliciousness comes from), and set before sending out to your local stores.
How do I use cottage cheese?
- Because of its mild flavour and creamy texture, it’s perfect to partner with both sweet and savoury dishes, at any time of the day. Click here for some recipe inspiration.
Are your products Lactose Free?
Yes, we have a Lactose Free Cottage Cheese available. Our honey yoghurt is also lactose-free.
Are your products vegetarian friendly?
- Most of our products are suitable for vegetarians, including our cottage cheese range, sour cream, fetta, haloumi, farm cheese etc. Please check the ingredients list for full information (some of our yoghurts contain gelatine).
Are your products halal certified?
Most of our products are halal certified. Please look for the halal logo on the pack, check your local halal register, or contact us to confirm.
Are your products pasteurised?
Yes, all of our products are made with pasteurised milk.
My question has not been answered by this list of FAQ, what do I do next?
- We are sorry we haven’t been able to answer your specific question but our team at Brancourts wants to help you as much as we can. Please email us by filling in the form above and we will respond to your questions ASAP.