Cottage Cheese Tuna, Tomato & Dill Dip
Perfect with crackers or corn chips, and perfectly healthy. Plus it only takes a few minutes to prepare.
- 250g Brancourts cottage cheese (Classic, Probiotic, Protein +)
- 185g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green shallots
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped semi dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated and juiced
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon flaked salt
- Cracked black pepper
In a bowl combine the cottage cheese, tuna, shallots, tomato, dill, lemon rind and 1 teaspoon lemon juice, chilli flakes and salt. Season with pepper and stir well to mix ingredients together.
Serve with biscuits and raw vegetable sticks.
Note – This dip is also ideal as a sandwich filling. Just add some crisp lettuce leaves such as iceberg or cos.