No Cook Raspberry-Chia Jam and Cottage Cheese Toast
Your morning toast just got fancier; with a creamy yet berry healthy way to start your day.
Prep: 5 mins
- Toasted sourdough, to serve
- 250g Brancourts Spreadable Cottage Cheese, to serve
- 125g strawberries, sliced, to serve
- 125g raspberries, to serve
- Mint, to serve
Raspberry-Chia Seed Jam
- 1 punnet (125g) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 3 tsps chia seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp lime zest (optional)
- 1 tsp lime juice (optional)
1. For the jam, process raspberries, syrup, vanilla, lime zest and juice in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a screw top jar and refrigerate overnight for the flavours to develop.
2. To serve, spread the toast with Brancourts cottage cheese. Drizzle with jam, and top with strawberries and mint to serve.
TIP: Use a mixture of berries such as strawberries, blackberries and blueberries. For a sweeter jam use orange instead of lime. Lemon is equally as delicious!