FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH
Feel free to get in touch with us using the form below. We would love to hear your feedback, comments, suggestions and any questions you have that aren’t covered in our Frequently Asked Questions section.
And, of course, we’d be delighted to see pictures of the dishes you create using our products (and get the recipes too). Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks so much for your support.
Brancourt Dairy Australia Pty Ltd
189 Maitland Road
Hexam NSW 2322
+61 2 4032 7241
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I buy Brancourts products?
- Our Cottage Cheese products are available in Woolworths & Coles
stores across Australia. Range varies from store to store. Find us in the dairy/cheese fridges in your local store.
- If you can’t see us on shelf, or you shop at a different supermarket, ask an attendant for help, and be sure to mention to customer services that you’d like to see Brancourts Cottage Cheese on shelf!
What does Brancourts make?
- We make a range of other dairy products from our Hexham site – cheeses, cream, sour cream and sweetened condensed milk. Please keep checking back here for the latest updates as we grow and expand the range.
Are your products Australian made?
- All our products are Australian made. Our cottage cheese products are manufactured at our Hexham site near Newcastle, NSW.
What is your packaging made of? Is it recyclable?
- A very large component of the materials that we use for packaging are recyclable. As environmental stewards we are constantly looking to increase the amount of recyclable components that we use for our packaging. Please rinse out the containers and scrunch the foil into a ball before adding to your local collection. For detailed instructions, please refer to the base of the packaging for the recycling symbol.
Where should I store Brancourts products?
- All of our products are dairy based and unless flagged on the packaging, should be kept between 1°C and 4°C in a refrigerator. Dairy is usually not suitable for freezing.
How long will your products last once opened?
- We suggest that once product is opened it should be consumed within 7 days
Where can I buy Brancourts products?
Our retail product is: Cottage Cheese and is available nationwide.
- Find us in the dairy/cheese fridges in your local store. If you can’t see us on shelf, or you shop at a different supermarket, ask an attendant for help, and be sure to mention to customer services that you’d like to see Brancourts on shelf!
- Please see our locations below by product to check for our nearest store.
Can I buy products directly from you
- Our Foodservice products are our full range of Cottage Cheeses, Sour Cream and Sweetened Condensed Milk.
What is cottage cheese?
- Cottage cheese is a mild-flavoured soft cheese that is made from the curd extracted during the processing of milk. The curd is then cut, dressed (where all the flavour and creamy deliciousness comes from), and set before sending out to your local stores.
How do I use cottage cheese?
- Because of its mild flavour and creamy texture, it’s perfect to partner with both sweet and savoury dishes, at any time of the day. Click here for some recipe inspiration.
Are your products Lactose Free?
- Yes, we have a Lactose Free Cottage Cheese available.
Are your products vegetarian friendly?
- Most of our products are suitable for vegetarians, including our cottage cheese range and sour cream. Please check the ingredients list for full information.
Are your products Halal or Kosher certified?
All of our products are Kosher and Halal certified. Please look for the logo on the pack, check your local Halal or Kosher register, or contact us to confirm.
Are your products pasteurised?
Yes, all of our products are made with pasteurised milk.
My question has not been answered by this list of FAQ, what do I do next?
- We are sorry we haven’t been able to answer your specific question but our team at Brancourts wants to help you as much as we can. Please email us by filling in the form above and we will respond to your questions ASAP.