Apple, Cranberry and Cottage Cheese Salad
Destined to be your new favourite salad. Tart fruit, peppery greens and creamy cheese in every mouthful.
- 1 Pink Lady or Granny Smith Apple (depending on how sweet it needs to be).
- 100g Dried Cranberries
- Small bag Baby Spinach
- 150g Brancourts Cottage Cheese (any variety)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 100g Walnuts
Cut apple into quarters, leaving skin on and remove core. Slice Apple into thin slices.
In a medium size bowl, add baby spinach, apple, cranberries and mix through.
Spoon cottage cheese in teaspoon sizes over the salad.
Meanwhile, make Honey Walnut Dressing: Place oil, vinegar, honey, walnuts and mustard in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine. Pour over salad.