Big Brancourts Brekky
This indulgent brekky spread is so cafe-worthy, you’ll wish it was all-day-breakfast at your place!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1⁄2 bunch curly kale, leaves removed, stems discarded
- Squeeze lemon juice
- 8 eggs
- 250g Brancourts Cottage Cheese
- Lemon zest
- 20g butter
- 1⁄4 cup sliced chives
- 25g grated parmesan, plus extra to serve
- 1 avocado, cut into wedges
- Toasted and buttered sourdough
- Brancourts Spreadable Cottage Cheese, to serve
- Cook the garlic and chilli in a large frypan over medium-high heat, stirring for 1 min or until fragrant. Stir through the kale in fragrant oil and then add 2 tbs water and stir for 2-3 mins until the kale is tender. Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and combine with Brancourts cottage cheese. Heat the butter and remaining oil in the pan over medium heat. Once foaming, add the egg mixture. Once it sets on the base, use a flat-edged wooden spoon to gently push the mixture around the pan until almost set. Add the parmesan, chives and season with salt and pepper. Gently fold to combine.
- Divide the scrambled eggs, chilli-garlic kale and avocado among plates. Serve with toast, extra cottage cheese, chives and parmesan.