Cottage Cheese, Edamame, Coriander & Mint Dip
Take it to work for those mid-morning & mid-afternoon munchies. Keeps for up to 5 days.
Makes about 2 cups
- 250g Brancourts cottage cheese (any variety)
- 200g pkt of frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce (or to taste)
- ½ teaspoon flaked salt
Combine all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor with chopping blade.
Use the pulse button to chop and combine ingredients. Ideally the dip should have some texture and not be smooth in consistency.
Serve with your favourite biscuits, carrot and cucumber sticks.
Note – dip will keep in a covered container for up to 5 days.